It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sick Day

I have been attacked by an Argentine cold germ and I am having to take a wee break while I toss and turn and moan a while.




Pup is here, he likes it when I lay around, gives him company while he lays around too.

We will be back after a short break .... 

6 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor one! Rest up. I hope you're on the mend quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ..sniffle sniffle...Waving my (clean) hanky at you as I wander around the house looking like a ghost .. leaving a trail of tissues behind ...sniffle...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are not feeling well! I thought that you might want to take a look at this:
    http://www.pinkcoyote.net/creativegrooming.html

    PLEASE, promise that not matter what, you will NOT join in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice & Easy,
    I promise, cross my heart, I would never ever do anything so ridiculous to a dog.. especially Pup who has his dignity and is quite beautiful on his own.
    That is really, imo, terrible, what those people are doing .

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger