It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Mondays Look at This Blog


Brabournefarm


Today's blog is one of the many fabulous design blogs that I have discovered. 
I am telling you, I spend more time lost in the worlds of these wonderful photos  than I should.
I know the dog is waiting to go out, the husband went back to the sofa and sat back down, the world came to a halt, because I was lost in some amazing home with gardens and kitchens and chairs and mirrors that I must have ... or else.

I like design magazines and blogs, but some are just so beautiful... they also satisfy , a tiny bit, my constant interest in Living Somewhere Else.. 

So the lovely blog, Brabournefarm is really worth a look.
And come back here and try to tell me that you didn't covet a mirror or a kitchen or a bathtub ! go ahead, bet you can't do it !

4 comments:

  1. Furnishings are amazing, and there is about 2000 things that I could buy! But I REALLY REALLY REALLY want (and will go searching for it this weekend)...Lily of the Valley flowers....they are spectacular and would compliment the Tigerlilies I have hanging in pots!!

    SUERTE! - Now I have another Blog to peruse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I know ! I just browse through these amazing blogs full of beautiful rooms and things and the hours zoom by. Be Careful ... they are addictive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All right -- on your recommendation, I'm going!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am off to check them out...thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger