It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday preview

Grey cold day. .
Winter is here.
New plumber due at 12: 00 for a diagnosis and estimate of cost of curing the continual dampening of the wall. In other words, one more leak to be tracked down and eliminated while the painter who we waited for for months, now waits for us , and I see my mirror getting more and more dark spots each day. 
Then Husband and I will run away for the afternoon.. there is another .. yes, Another meeting tonight with the building and administrator. Sometimes the Fun here is non-stop.
My head is beginning to ache at the thought of my following that meeting tonight.. en EspaƱol ... I need Brain Salt or something ~
So.. chau, later babes, see ya !!


                                 thank you All Posters .
****Update****


The meeting of the consorcio .. tenants meeting .. has just had a change of venue. 
Instead of the apartment where we always meet, it will be held here, in my apartment.
I am going to buy flowers as soon as the plumber leaves .
There is a real possibility that I will go out for drinks at tea time, to hell with Tea ! 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about yet another repair! It's endless isn't it? We had the plumber, the roofer and the garage door people...yikes! but I want to have the house in top shape to rent it out soon...well, not soon enough!!! I hope the meeting tonight is not too bad!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger