It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Kisses make it better ...

This is going to be a short up-date on Things here and then I will probably not post for a short while.
My leg is healing but slowly and I found out today that I cannot act / walk around as usual.
My leg complained.
Who knew it would be so cranky ?
I expected this to be just a blip on the radar but suddenly, I am hobbling, taking things for pain and not liking the look of Things.
Thanks to some higher being, I have a husband who was probably Florence Nightingale in an earlier life, or maybe just Sir Galahad.

Whoever he was, he is the Best when it comes to dealing with a wife who is gimpy.
Cranky and fussy ... no, those aren't new additions to the 7 Dwarves, those are me.
It hurts.
I am bored.
I am cold.
I want to pack.
I want to eat chocolate.
Copious amounts of chocolate.
I am considering a glass of wine and a bag of M&Ms for dinner.
But no, did I mention he is also a fine cook ?
So tonight will be roasted salmon and buttery mashed potatoes.
The way to my heart is through my tummy, he already has my heart so I guess this is insurance.

I will post in a day or so, if there is anything interesting to say.
Otherwise, I will give you a break .. really, you will send me thank you cards for not going on and on about how this and that hurts .

You are welcome to share any ailments or complaints that you might have .. there is no sense in me hogging all the sympathy.
Go ahead, tell me, how do you feel ?
Where does it hurt ?

Kisses do make it better... besitos~

7 comments:

  1. Get less gimpy, cranky and fussy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! You are blessed to have a wonderful husband. Imagine the same situation without him. Things will get better, you need to be a little patient. I'll keep you in my prayers. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a speedy recovery, pain does drain ones energy. Keep your spirits up. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep your leg elevated. It rushes blood to the area and help to heal faster. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, merci and muchas gracias !
    It is very cold out so the best place to be has been the place I enjoy, home , on the bed or sofa.
    besos, for now ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pain is the worst. I know it. Hope you are doing much much better!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger