It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thank you !

These are  for you

To thank you for reading my blog.
In the mornings when I open this blog and I see that little "Feedjit", live traffic feed .. I can see the locations of the readers of this blog.
Maybe it is childish of me or I am not blasé enough yet, but I get a little thrill when I see Israel, France, Washington DC , Mexico, Japan  !
It is really a kick to see that right at that moment, someone in such far away places (with strange sounding names) is reading my blog.
This encourages me and makes me feel that I am not actually spending my time, talking to myself.

So   Thank you.,  Muchas gracias, спасибо, Merci,  Grazie, dank u,  , תודה , danke,  ありがとう,
obrigado,  tack,  diolch i chi,  谢谢  !

3 comments:

  1. You're very welcome :)

    x Milsters

    (http://www.littlepiecesoflight.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog because I'm in Argentina as part of a big trip through the continent. Can't wait to read more and make me worthy of the beautiful roses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. I love your beautiful spot!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger