It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, March 4, 2013

The Time is Getting Close

It is getting close to that time when I will not be blogging for a while.
Unless something remarkable happens and I actually have that many extra minutes when I can sit down and use my husbands laptop and send out little notes on how things are progressing.

But as for now- we spent the day getting papers signed, copied, notarised, copied and signed and never forget, lots of stamps on everything.

Then we had a nice coffee break with our friend and got to hear about his trip to New York, complete with photos of snow.
What is that white stuff all over the ground ? Snow ? They don't have that here.
I will have to get used to it all over again, won't I ?
I think I can manage that ~

Then off to the Airline office where we booked flights ..

Yep, we are going to fly away home in just a couple of weeks !

I will be home with family to celebrate my birthday that week.
I will be home to not only talk to my family but touch them, hug them, kiss them.

We have houses lined up from our daily searches on Trulia, we will be car shopping then house hunting then moving in ... then I will blog again.

If you will still remember me ~

So here is what the day looked like today .. how does it look where you are ?

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Maybe we can meet up one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very happy for you, but i will miss you here! :) Good luck with all your moving home plans. Stay well and happy! Sending an encouraging hug from Oregon. (Moving is super busy and can be stressful.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cigale, the chances of that happening will be better than they are now :)

    Mary, thank you ! I will post whenever possible then I will get back into the groove, in a new place..with plenty to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The day here was exceptionally bright & sunny, even if there was a bit of that white stuff still lying around in banks, left over from a couple of February storms. (and by now it's not really very white- we call it snirt- snow + dirt).

    Although it was just below the freezing mark, the sun's intensity is increasing, holding out that promise of change in the air. Tis the season for change, is it not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! And good luck with the house hunting ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. b & j .. a little white stuff ? I will be a kid again, running around in the snow. Hopefully it will fall next year when we are all settled in .. snirt, I remember that stuff too !

    Thank you Mym ! besitos !

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger