It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Memories



Aqualactica

This is one of my favorite bands from Argentina.
Sure I like Tango music, but this band carries so many great memories for me.

We were in Recoleta on a summer night , walking through the park. It was one of those nights where it seemed like all the stars were closer, the moon was very bright, everyone was out and sitting on benches and in cafes and walking .. children and adults.

We heard them playing and walked over by the Cemetery Wall to see, Pup was fascinated and seemed to really like the sound. So he got as close as he could and then lay down to listen.
The people standing around watching and listening, all had a quiet chuckle, seeing the big brown Standard Poodle, enjoying the music.

That night stands out in my memory, it was so beautiful, the music and my dearly loved husband and dog were with me, enjoying being together in that beautiful place.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do .. every time I listen to it.
(Yes, Pup bought a CD and put money in the hat )


2 comments:

  1. Oh Gail, I am still waiting for one of those dreams. I miss him so, I will be happy to see him any way I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dream will come Candice...

    Linda♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger