It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, January 24, 2014

verification

Shhhh ... I removed the comment verification thingee so people can comment without being hassled.
IF spammers find out, then it will go back on but for now, maybe people will feel like leaving me a comment with none of that filling out little numbers in boxes thing.

besos ..

3 comments:

  1. You know there is the moderation option too dear. That way you can read comments prior to publishing them and can therefore delete any spam or ugly comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry iPad cut me short - longing to get my MacBook back with or without my lovely pics!!!!
    Big hugs - so cold here too Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, that is what I had , that is why I now have no word verification also .. if someone wants to comment, they can just comment. That is the way I like it .. on other blogs. If it gets nasty, I can always change things again :) hugs back at ya !!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger