It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Dopelgangers

Friday ...
The sun is shining, it is not too warm and everything looks clean and sparkling.
The chipmunks even look freshly washed.
Minette keeps a close eye on them... they can't get away with any funny business on her watch .

My visitors will be here tonight .. my mind is crowded with ideas .. what's for dinner, what's for dinner tomorrow , where are we going to go sightseeing , should I buy someone a present .. a new toy ?
But of course!

I hear there is a Trader Joes in the vicinity .. next week ..

I am in a quandary regarding moving ...  I have no idea where to go so how can I sell this house
and move ?
Something to ponder.

Minette was in her usual spot on a soft rug by the sliding doors in the Sunroom.
I looked out the window in my bedroom and saw a cat, with huge yellow eyes, looking at me .. from OUTSIDE the doors  !!!

I ran to the Sunroom, how could she have gotten out ?????

She was lolling on her rug ... by the doors ... Inside.
She looked at me like I was insane but she allowed me to pick her up and smother her in kisses.

It was another cat ... it looked just like Minette. A Cat Doppelganger ! Good Grief.

Now I have to be sure it doesn't come too close to the doors when she is out there , he might breathe wild cat germs on her or something ... you never know.
Or maybe it will be a Romeo and Juliet thing, she inside, he outside ... never to be together .. sigh .. how womantic..

Have a Happy Weekend !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger