It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Snowed in ... Bored ... Send help.

I am snowed/iced in.
This is getting old fast.
I am now considering the advantages of having friends and family in Florida.
Since airfare to Argentina is ridiculously high and I am not sure I can bring the kitten with me, I might have to start considering Florida.

Or perhaps, when I move out of this house and land in a new ( small  adorable darling) Miss Marple house, I will be more content to be stuck in the house for days on end with bitter cold temps .

And if the kitten doesn't stop flipping over the corner on the rug and having a good go at it with her claws, I will have to bind her feet. Not really but it is a good thought now and then.

I have made soup ... Spinach Noodle. It is OK...

I might order pizza. I have not had pizza in about a year. I seem to remember taking a bite of someone elses and I still didn't have a taste for it but it might be long enough now .. I might be ready for it again. I mean, really, sooner or later, isn't everyone ready for some pizza ?

The house is clean.
The kitten is unravelling the leather binding on the leg of the desk chair now.
I must go. She will wait until I get right up to her then she will stop and run.
She knows exactly what she is doing.

Stay warm !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger