It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Friday Foto

Some sweet person mentioned that they liked my Friday photographs.
I don't know or remember why I stopped but I definitely have enough photos to share for a long time to come.
We will stick to the Buenos Aires photos for now .. I hope you like them.

this is the Decorative Artes Museum in Buenos Aires. My husband and I went there often.. there is a lovely Como en Casa cafe on the property.

This was actually someones house ... it is breathtaking inside.

4 comments:

  1. I love your photos from Buenos Aires! Such a beautiful city.
    The museum looks gorgeous. It's amazing this was someone's house...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a talented photographer! You have made me want to travel to BA with all those wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much ttt !
    You could not have said anything more appreciated :)
    My husband gave me my first "real" camera and helped me with photography ( he was a pro photographer in one of his lives.. his work is on music album covers and an old issue of Life Magazine)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamago ... across the street are miles of parks .. in the days when this was a family home, across the street was a forest .. it is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger