It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

It's Tuesday .

It is Tuesday.
I woke up thinking it was Sunday... wishing the Little Family was coming to visit.
Figured I would do the laundry.
IF I could get the nerve to go downstairs into the Basement of Doom all by myself.
Reason # 1 to Move .... the BASEMENT.

The cats both slept on the bed all night as far as I know.
I woke to one up against my side, the other by my legs ... effectively keeping me from turning over, from even moving.
Which was fine.
It was dark and warm in the bedroom, we all went back to sleep.

I woke thinking it was the weekend, sad no one was coming to visit .. sad that I have another bite on my ankle ... sad that no one is even looking at the house ..
How do you sell a  house when no one looks at it ?

I daydream that someone will see it online and make an offer, without even coming to inspect it.
I obey every whim of the   realtor and try to keep making plans for a future ... Somewhere else.
There are days that even My imagination isn't up to the chore.

Of course this all leads me to listening to Argentina music , looking at photos from our years in Buenos Aires . . wishing I was back "home" in Buenos Aires.
I was so much more at home there than I am here.

The cats would love it.
They like the music already.


Pondering ..
I wonder if it is going to snow.
I wonder if I can live on spaghetti and Ramen noodles for an entire winter.
I wonder if the cats will eat spaghetti.
Minette likes Ramen noodles.
Merlin can't see the noodles.










2 comments:

  1. Cold weather sometimes makes us all sleepy.
    I put my home in Laguna Beach on the market at Christmas. It was decorated and looked pretty.
    It sold fast and I had to move out on 14 February.
    So you just never know.
    Good luck and start making plans to see if you can make a move back to BA or to Florida.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should decorate early .. whatever it takes .
      besos ..

      Delete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger