It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, December 11, 2015

If It Isn't One Thing, It's Another

I am having the strangest problem with my computer keyboard.
It won't work. But if I plug it into the laptop, it works, thus - here I am.

I am typing on the keyboard, not the laptop.
I have the keyboard plugged into the laptop.

So the laptop works.
The keyboard is working.
Why won't it work plugged into the desk top ?

And there you have my drama of the day.
 I am trying to keep them (my dramas)  fairly low level...

 My brother has invited  me to visit him in North Carolina .. oh how I would love to do that but the cats :(

Speaking of Dramas ....... My house is once again, Not For Sale.
After discussing this with various people, professionals and family members, it seems the smart thing to do at this time.
So instead of moving South ( at this time) maybe the cats and I will just go visit.
I wish I could manage to be a Snow Bird !!
That would be so cool :)

Except I like the idea of Winter in Buenos Aires more than Florida ... but I would not say no to Florida.

Time to think about that , for now, I just have to hide from irate realtors ... you know what Roseanne Adana used to say ... If it isn't one thing, it's another.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger