It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, December 14, 2015

Rumble

Winter is not quite here yet. 
Rain ... dreary and windy but not snow or cold or wintery.
I am ok with that. I want to go buy toys for a little boy and maybe some toys for some little cats.
I will imagine that someone will want my house and buy it soon.
I guess if that is going to happen, I have to tell the realtor to put his sign out there or at least tell someone that the house is for sale.  
You know how farm animals all seem to have their babies in the Spring ?
Well, the farm up the street has a whole batch of baby Highland Cattle.

Little bitty Highlanders . Their mamas are mammoth ! and the babies look just like them, only much much smaller. Adorable. I can't get very close to look .. New mamas with their babies can be very touchy .. defensive ... post- partum bad moods .. that is all I need.. running as fast as I can down the street with a mammoth hairy cow chasing me.
So it is Thundering . Yes, thunder. We are having a thunder storm.
It just keeps rumbling .. on and on ... I am going to get off the computer now.
rumble rumble ..


4 comments:

  1. hahahahaha, I can just see you running down the street with a big cow chasing you.
    Next time bring carrots.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I brought an apple for the horse but the cattle got in the way .. they like apples .. and carrots.

      Delete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger