It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Thursday, February 4, 2016

To My Sweet Young Friend

I wish I was there with you to hold your hand and convince you that Everything will be alright.
I wish I was full of magic and could spread a little around where you and that baby need it most.
I wish that I could show you the future, where your little boys are running around playing and laughing and being boys ... healthy boys.
Both of them with perfect little hearts. That will beat and last for many many years.
I wish you and your boys and your husband a long and happy life with perfect hearts that will always be full of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger