It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Cat Appreciation Week

If you are like me .. there must be someone out there like me !! You can never get enough photos of cats.
Especially when they are your own. I love cats so I can also get a big kick out of photos of cats belonging to other people ..

This week is going to be My Cat Appreciation Week.

I will post a photo a day.
But ..... if you send me a photo of Your cat ... I will post it too. One a day ..

So get those cameras out and make that pussycat pose ..

I am posting 2 today because I forgot yesterdays photo.


Minette  


















Honey Takes a Nap

3 comments:

  1. Even though this is a cat appreciation post, I thought you might enjoy this article (and video) about a standard poodle and his devotion to his feathered friend:
    http://www.20min.ch/ro/news/suisse/story/L-histoire-d-amour-d-Harriet-et-Hermann-21058429

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I meant HER devotion to HER feathered friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there is no cat in your life a dog is welcome!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger