It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, September 9, 2016

Just So Beautiful

I took this photo from my bedroom window a week ago. I am enchanted with the skies here .. I guess being near the ocean , I don't know, the air is so clean ? the skies are just so beautiful and the sunsets are amazing.

9 comments:

  1. I love the florida sunrises. I am a block from the ocean in Fort Lauderdale and I try to get to the beach at sunrise on the weekends. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being such a sleepy head, I never see many sunrises but the sunsets are glorious ..
    Is your sky perfectly blue this morning ? There is not one itty bitty cloud up there ... lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been watching the US Open in New York and the sunsets are STUNNING !!!! The New York skyline looks amazing.
    We have lovely sunrises and sunsets in the UK too ....... but different maybe. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. NY sunsets are definitely beautiful, the farther away from the City the better too.
    I love sunset in London .. I have no memory of a sunset in Paris lol and of course, Buenos Aires sunsets are fabulous ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on the west coast of Florida. I love our sunsets, especially when it's a "cotton candy" sky. The clouds are such a pretty color of pink and blue- it looks just like cotton candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I agree, Florida sunsets are magical !
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sun has not set yet but there is a gorgeous moon out there right now, in the Florida sky :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger