It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, October 3, 2016

A Walk in the Park

Because we had a large dog, we had to go to the park, first thing in the morning. Most mornings, my husband, the early bird, would take Tate down the block and a half to the parks that ran along the boulevard for miles.
We were beyond lucky when we found the apartment of our dreams and it was so close to the parks .. and across the street from the park you see here, is the fabulous Museum ..

How many times have you dreamt of being able to just meander down to the museum and see what's new ? or old :)

How many times have you dreamt of walking out your door, and a block away are miles and miles of parks ? some with grand statues and monuments, some with fountains and one with a soccer field.
Those were our "backyard" ..

How many times do I dream I am still there :)

I am thankful beyond words to all who send me notes and sweet words.
I am thankful for all  who read my blog.
I will continue although life in Florida might not live up to Life in Buenos Aires but for now, I am here because as much as it might be interesting to someone, tempting them to visit BA too, it is a lovely way for me to remember those happy times.

besitos ! C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger