It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Friday, February 10, 2017

Pause

I will be taking a wee break from posting ..
I have nothing to talk about anyway .
But things are in the works, I don't want to talk about them yet .. don't want to  jinx things, you know ..
Cats are fine, I am fine ... all is well. Might get better ...

Have a fabulous weekend.

See you back here next week.

C

3 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting !
    I'll be checking back soon. Enjoy your blog break, and give the kitties a scritchy scratch for me.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break, and your plotting and planning. I'll keep checking in for more news.

    It's snowing here btw. Not a lot but enough to turn the world white for me.

    Give the cats a cuddle, especially lovely old Merlin.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger