It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Dreams. What Are Your Dreams.

I want to be a cat.
Cats have a good life.
Well, the lucky ones do. They get to hang out and nap whenever they feel like it.
They are fed fishy smelling stuff and brushed and kissed and snuggled ... what is wrong with that ??
I can definitely sit in one spot and stare out the window for long periods of time.
I love an afternoon nap, even better if it is in the sun on a chilly day.
I like shiny things .
I am halfway there already !

I think I would be more like Minette ( left) then Honey (right) ... Minette is small but has a huge heart, she would be shocked if I told her she was not a lion.
Honey is all heart, soft and mushy and so so sweet .. huge, heavy with the tiniest little girl meow.
And then there is Merlin.
Merlin my love was lost .. in New York .. someone took him to the Animal Shelter and they posted his photo online ... so I could see it and hurry over there the same day and grab him and run away with him before anyone else tried to get him.
He is Merlin My Love ... Minette loves him too and Honey is very respectful and careful around him.
Good thing, she weighs about 4 times more than he does.
Merlin is content, he eats, he naps, he gets kissed a lot, he naps ...

I would not mind being a Merlin myself ... but I am content caring for him instead. Maybe in my next life .
Today I spoke to them about moving.
Packing.
Boxes .
Ears pricked up when "Boxes" were mentioned. Nothing like a nice big box to climb in, hide in, sleep in, be quiet so your mama freaks out because she can't find you in.

Not much is happening these days.
I stay home and daydream , plot and plan and try not to think about all the sad stuff, the disappointment in people and the way things turned out rather than the way I dreamt things would turn out.

But I will keep dreaming of places to go, people to see, things to do and where to go.
With 3 cats and too many pairs of shoes and handbags.

What are your dreams ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger