It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Saturday Morning

If you are like me ... weekend mornings are different.
Even though every day is the same in a way, for me ... Saturdays and Sundays remain a bit different .

( pause )




I'm back ... Honey the very large and very sweet young cat, decided that she liked the way I type and she tried it herself ... before trying to sit on the keyboard.
I don't sit on my keyboard, no one else gets to either.


so ... where were we ? ......

Saturday and Sunday mornings .. yes ... in the past, they meant a lot more to me but there are many weekends that I am not even aware that it is the weekend until someone says something or I notice Saturday shows are on television ..

It is bright and sunny out ... good for people who look forward to the weekend to be outdoors and have fun. New York weather was not always that accommodating ..

I am going ahead with my plans for my future, the cats have agreed that whatever mama wants, mama gets.
They are very smart cats.

So slowly at my own pace with no interference or discussion, I am beginning as of today, the steps that must be taken , the chores that must be performed, the plans and arrangements and boring details that must be seen to ...

Hints will be dropped. Answers may or may not be given. Eventually all will be clear.

So for now-  I hope you  enjoy your weekend, whatever the weather .. have fun. Fun is Good.
Sometimes you have to reach down deep within yourself for the courage to just let go a little and have fun. Says One Who Knows.

And another tip ... from one who knows ....
If there are negative, unkind people in your life and it is at all possible, Dump Them at the first chance you get.
Happy Weekend !!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger