It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Saturday - This 'n That

Amalie 

This was brought on by John over at Going Gently .. just mention a film and I think of the music, usually. Or the fact that I loved it, hated it, cried, laughed.

This film was one of those that I loved, laughed and didn't cry. It was good. I need to see it but I would cry ... my memories of seeing it with my husband are in the way still.

I am thinking of cutting my hair.
I am planning my escape.
I have the best landlord ever.
I enjoyed my sleep last night, surrounded by cats, the oldest and sweetest stayed curled up next to me, his warmer ... he slept well, my arm fell asleep but I let it lie there like a dead thing, I was not going to disturb Merlin's sleep.

Minette has found a new thing to do that irritates me. She does it until I chase her away ... then she laughs.

Honey just watches everything and purrs.
She will eat her dinner like a prim little pussycat, never messy, not at all fussy (obviously from the size of her!) and then she spends a good amount of time washing herself before her after dinner nap.

Merlin is the one I hold close ..who comforts me if I need it. Although Minette doesn't mind a good snuggle either ..

My daughter and her son are going on a road trip of sorts, to all kinds of fun places, I am sure she is beyond excited, she deserves this ... she is the one who "brings home the bacon" ..
She bought her lovely condo, she works and works and tends to things at home and will finally have a super vacation that she more than earned. I would like to think of her having a time when she gets some PayBack for all that she has done.. for everyone.
She is definitely a daughter to be proud of.

The sun is coming in the window, makes you think it is warm out there , it isn't.
Cats are friskie, I think I might go play with them now. Then maybe we will all take a nap .. why not, I can do whatever I want to :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger