It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Little Frog

I went out when the storm began and dragged a huge pot with a nice big large leafed plant over into the garage from the front step.. my back will never forgive me.
I came back inside then wondered if it was in a good spot so I opened the front door and there was a tiny frog, sitting at the door.. wondering where his home went ..

I came inside and pondered ... what to do ... it would drive me crazy if I left the little frog homeless ..
I went to the garage and dragged the plant out onto the porch then pushed it across where there is a sheltered spot ..

I looked once and the little frog was still there ... confused perhaps.

I looked again a few minutes ago ... he is back in his pot .

I can relax now. No baby frog deaths on my conscience.

Merlin is taking a nap ..

Minette was stalking me .. she probably gave up. . . I am no fun.

Honey asked if there was anything left over from dinner so I gave her some roast chicken ..

Another cozy night with the cats while we wait for a Hurricane.

7 comments:

  1. I see on the news that there is flooding in Jacksonville. I hope you, your property, your cats & your frog are safe. God keep you, and all ypur loved ones safe. And everyone else, for that matter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how funny! This is one confusing storm, just don't know what is going happen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad your frog is back in his home. Nobody likes being displaced. Oh and frogs are good luck. It means positive change is coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh a positive change will be welcome !
    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awful pictures of flooding in Jacksonville. I hope you're okay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fine fine fine !! We have clouds that might be a thunder storm on the way but where I live is fine.
    No flooding at all but this is a huge city and across the river is probably where the worst is ..far from me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Other side of the River is Downtown Jacksonville and areas that I avoid even going close to .. that is where there is flooding.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger