It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Autumn

November is a month that is full of all sorts of things for me ... memories, good, bad and sad.
I love November as far as weather and fall colors and good memories through the years ..
My moms birthday was November ..
My husband and I were married November 6th, I used to see it as the time fun started, cooler temps, weekends in Upstate NY with leaves falling and apple picking and baking and family dinners .
Quite a few family members have birthdays in November ... it has mostly been a good month for all of us .
Even in Florida, the weather has cooled down to a crisp chill at night and while there are no trees changing colors that I can see .. it feels good ... the air smells good .. it is Autumn .

I wish I was in New York right now, I would like seeing those trees in all their glory, reds and golds and piles of leaves on the ground, the smell of burning on weekends when the raking and cleaning up happens.

Here it is crisp and cool .. There are no fall colors in the trees though .. there are only pine trees.
But it feels good out there .. the cats nap out on the lanai then stagger into the house and nap on the sofa ..
I guess Autumn is Nap Time for some creatures ..

Maybe I will try that ...

Happy Autumn ~


2 comments:

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger