It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Monday, November 6, 2017

Little Cat

Today would have been my  Anniversary ..
My 46th Anniversary.

We would have had plans made for a trip, most likely .. that was our usual Anniversary celebration ..
That and my Birthday in March.

We went to London on our Anniversary  ..then we went back on my birthday  ... then to Paris ... then to Argentina ... all those years , all those lovely celebrations .

And today ... so far ... I have spent the morning trying to feed a lost cat that sits in the forest behind my home and meows and runs away if I  open the door.
It is a beautiful cat .. sort of long haired   but colors of a grey tiger cat  with beautiful  big green eyes.
Still so young .. afraid .. breaks my heart.




3 comments:

  1. I bet your husband would be proud of how brave and self-sufficient you have become.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so very kind of you to say .. he would probably say something to me like " I knew you could do it " :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I had missed this post - I know that was a special day full of wonderful memories for you, but bittersweet...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger