It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new.
But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful.
There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live.

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Summer Kitty Syndrome

They sleep .. usually on my bed, upstairs in my bedroom .. there is also water and a bite to eat for them. Mostly for Merlin who I try to keep comfortable and not have to go up and down a serious staircase too often in a day.

They love the lanai. It is Their Room.
There are pillows on every object, a wicker trunk with pillows and an easy hop up or down.
The crate that they can all live inside if they wanted to, has pillows inside and on top .. you could say, my cats have a cushy life ...
I hope so .. I hope they do .. I want them to have a soft and happy life.
They make me happy, they are so dear to me, the least they can have is a comfortable happy life.

There is only one drawback to the cats and I sharing the lanai lately.
They make me sleepy.
It might be impossible for me to sit down there with them and not fall asleep.
They started to do it to me this morning, but I caught them at it , I went into the house .. which is about 2 steps from where Minette is in the photo .. and I sat on the sofa and almost fell asleep.
So I am upstairs now .. trying to think of something to do to keep awake.
It's a tough life, going through this Summer Kitty Syndrome  .... I have to go lie down.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sure that if we had a conservatory, or something similar, like your lanai, I would spend all my timùe snoozing in the warmth! So I will happily join you & the cats out there!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome..Thank you.

Living in Argentina

Living in Argentina

Blog Archive

Pages

And Don't Forget To Visit Me Here Too !

See more photos here

sunset in Buenos Aires

Powered By Blogger